Monday, November 8, 2010

Another Freebie For You

I am excited to tell you about another new sponsor that I just picked up. I think you guys will like this one. I am excited to try this one out, and I think you should too!

Julia Taylor from Digeus sent me an e-mail asking me to write a post about her product for blogger's...Snap It 3.7. It is a very cool program for blogger's like us.


When you write a post on your blog and you need to capture and crop images from different sources this is the tool for you. Why? Here is what the Snap It 3.7 does...........

~ It supports hot keys, auto-saving, clipboard.
~ Automatically copies screen shots to the clipboard.
~ Tracks captured history, auto-saves captured images.
~ Saves files in BMP, GIF, JPEG,PNG, TIFF formats.
~ Auto-names captured images.

Sounds Cool Right????  Wanna try it out? If you write a review on your blog or facebook you can e-mail Julia and send her your link to your post and  let her know you are helping her get the word out about her product and she will give you a full version too! So what it stopping you????? It is easy enough......

Julia's e-mail is julia.taylor@digeus.com

Also if you want to read more about this product you can go here:

Let me know what you think!!!!

No comments: