Tuesday, March 15, 2011

CAN YOU HELP? UPDATE



You all know how much I love the children of Guatemala, especially the Mayan Children! My friend is raising money to help little Marvin who is in need of eye surgery immediately! This surgery costs $1,500. She has almost raised all of it. But is lacking a few hundred dollars. I wanted to help raise $100.00 of it, so I donated 8 items from Cutie Patutuz. I have Sold 7 items so far on Face Book, 7 1 item still need to Sale to reach the $100 that I am trying to help raise for this little boy. 100% of these Sales is going to Marvin!
 I have posted the pictures below of the 7 1 item that I have left. If you want one of them you can either make a comment telling me what you want or you can e-mail me at karlton5@juno.com. Prices and shipping are under each item. I have pay pal for your payment. I hope you consider helping Marvin by either purchasing on of these items or by praying for him! Thank You!

All These Items Make A Great Gift....For Baby Showers And  Birthday Presents Too!





This Marabou Puff Hair Clip comes with a Black, White, Red, or Light Pink Head Band. This head band will fit new born up to age 10. The Hair Clip is removable and can be worn in the hair alone. It is $6 (+ $1.50 for shipping). SOLD




This infant can comes with a removable hair bow that can be worn in the hair alone. It will fit 6 wks. old to 6 months old! This is the perfect Hat for Spring! It is $12 ( + $3 shipping). SOLD



The Flower Hair Bow can be worn in the Hair alone as well. This Hat will fit 6 mo. up to age 3T. It is $12 ( + $3 shipping).


This Cheetah Onesie comes w/ removable Brown Hair Bow on the chest. It is attached by a loop for easy removal for washing. This set also come with a Head Band and matching Cheetah Hair bow. It is $15 for All ( + $3 shipping). SOLD


The Cheetah Petti Skirt will fit 2-4T. It is $28 ( + $5.50 for shipping). This is for the skirt only! SOLD

No comments: