Tuesday, August 16, 2011

First Day Of School 2011

Well Lilee started Kindergarten today! She was soooo excited!!! Karlton and I both drove her for her first day but since they will not allow parents to walk their children in, I had to rely on Joel and Sara Ava to take her were she needed to go.



I think they did a good job! Big brother was looking out for her. I'm not gonna lie. I got a little emotional...Didn't think I would, but I did. Not I am home alone until 2pm everyday , I'll let you know how that works out since I have had officially 56 minutes of alone time so far. :0) Today I have lots of grocery shopping and errands to keep me occupied.



Yesterday the other 4 kids started school. First the 2 elementary kids were take by 7am. Joel is in the 5th grade, his last year in elementary. Sara Ava started 2nd grade.


Then it was time for Josiah to head to the Middle School. He is an 8th grader, his last yr. at the Middle School.


Then It was our big guys turn to head to the High School. Jordan is in the 10th grade this year.



Everyone had a great first day of school yesterday. Lets hope that Lilee does today :0)

No comments: