Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year 2012!!!!


ITS TIME TO PARTY!!!!!
(FAMILY STYLE)


I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe New Years Eve and Day!!! We stuck to our family tradition.... We stayed home and I made tons of finger foods and watched 3 movies, with 3 out of the 5 kids. The 2 big boys were at the Grandparents house. It was really nice and Quiet well almost..... It was Not quiet outside.... Ha Ha!!! It was so quiet (inside) that everyone fell asleep before midnight. I did wake back up right after and told Karlton and Joel Happy New Years, they told me back...... in their sleep. LOL.... Josiah was nice enough to call and tell me Happy New Year. As for my other son well.... nothing! We didn't even toast the New Years in with our Sparkling Grape Juice this year. But, I did gave it to the kids for dinner tonight. ;0)




Here is what was on the Menu :


~ Bacon Wrapped Scallops drizzled in butter and cracked black pepper. (that was my first time making them and they were Delish!!!!)
~ Shrimp Cocktail
~ Cajun Crab Dip
~ Veggie and Dip Tray
~ Fruit Platter and Cheese Platter
~ Artichoke and Spinach Dip with Tortilla Chips
~ Chips and Dip
~ 2 types of Crackers
~ Cheese Straws
~ and a couple of Relish Items
~ Fresh Hot Chocolate Chip Walnut Cookies



The Movies we watched:
~ Yogi Bear ( Kids)
~ Monte Carlo (all of us) I LOVE THIS MOVIE!!! ( we saw this at the theater because of PARIS!!)
~ Limitless ( Adult Movie)

So..... how did you spend your New Years Eve?????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your beautiful