Friday, December 21, 2007

Merry Christmas 2007!



This year just seems so much more exciting to me! The last few years I have been in an adoption funk. But I don't have that excuse this year. Both the girls are home! NO more adoption roller coaster! No more feeling like someone is missing! Thank You Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love watching the eyes of a little one that has never experienced all this Christmas wonder. The lights, trees, Santa, its all so amazing to them. Lilee will be devistated once the tree is gone. She loves the ornaments and redecorates everyday. She LOVES the lights she points and squills with excitement eveytime she sees Christmas lights and says "Dat, Dat" she can say lights but never does.

Here are a few pictures I took (yesterday) of her in the act at the Christmas tree. I had to take some of Sara Ava too! This is her 2nd Christmas home! It is sooooooo fun to have girls and esp. one that loves Princess'.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can see Christmas dinner under the tree, pants off, diaper off it will taste fantastic!