Sunday, December 23, 2007

Saturday December 22, 2007

We had a fun and full day today visiting family. First we went to Mee Maw and Pee Paws for Christmas Brunch and presents. This was Lilee's first time at Mee Maws house. She was totally mezmerized by Mee Maws' Christmas trees in every room. This was the first time she has really opened presents. She got a Cheetah girl purse that she loves!!!!
Lilee loves to carry around bags and put things in them. This entertains her for hours!!!!!! There were 7 grandkids( all our kids and Kaylee and Cole) who out numbered the adults by 1( Karlton and I, Carl , Sue, Josh and Elissa). I have no pictures once again of the boys, they will not sit still long enough !!!!!!!




Then at 4pm we went to Mike and Aunt Glenda's for Christmas Dinner, and more presents.
There were 11 of us there and fun was had by all. They made Karlton his yummy carrot cake. Darlene and Jim were there too.
When we got home and finally got all the kids in the bed it was late! Then at 1:30 am I wasn't
feeling well and before heading back to bed I checked on the kids and Joel through up in his sleep all over his self and his bed and the wall. He never woke up. It was a mess!!!!! I am still cleaning up that mess! He said he didn't feel sick.???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures!!! I'm glad to see you have a new blog! I'll have to add it to my favorites! Your children are all beautiful as always!!!!