Friday, March 28, 2008

FFF #11

These Favorite Friday Fotos are more from Easter....
( the standing pictures)


Joel looking so sweet with his sisters!




This picture is a bit blurry but still a cute one of Lil' Miss Lilee.


Sara Ava always is willing to take a picture.




Josiah is not a willing participant so I have to take what I can get.






My Handsome Joely!





Sweet as pie!





I was so happy that Jordan wanted me to take a picture of him at church. I really like this picture it looks like he is showing his brothers (in the back ground) how it is done.







A Good Group Shot.. Minus Lilee. Karlton had to take her out after being silly in church. We had not caught up with them yet.








1 comment:

Candy said...

Jagger just tagged the GIRLS...and You may get to see me soon...hehe I will email you...HUGS