Friday, March 14, 2008

I'm back!!!!!!! Its been a week since I last posted!

Wow! What a week! Well 2 weeks actually!!! I knew it couldn't last forever with 7 people in a house!!! First Jordan came home from school throwing up 2 Fridays ago. He was sick all that weekend. Then Monday I started with the stomach cramps! We all went through that one. But it didn't last long thankfully. During that time Lilee started getting sick with congestion, spaciness, and up all night coughing her head off. Poor thing didn't sleep for 3 days, which ment mommy did
not sleep for 3 nights. By Friday Lilee had a fever. I took her to the Dr. and they said she had the flu! She kept her fever for 5 days and it went to 103.4 . That day I started getting dizzy and not feeling well and for the few days it kept getting worse. On Monday Sara Ava came down with a fever too! The highest hers reached was 102.8. I hope we are on the mend. We all still have lots of congestion and not feeling the greatest but the fevers are gone!!!! Karlton has not been feeling well either since last Sat. but says its not enough to keep him down.

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR FAMILY TO HEAL!!!!!!!!! And that the other boys do not get sick! We have been shut ins for 2 weeks and I am starting to loose it. I did go to Walmart yesterday while Karlton watched the kids. I took Jordan with me to help but I found out its not really helpful when your buggy ends up being twice as full from him putting lots of extras in it. That became a expensive shopping trip. I don't think Jordan will be coming to help anymore! Hee Hee!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Hi Mary Ann,
Wow all sick at once, don't know how you do it:) The girls are getting so big!
Nancy