Friday, May 30, 2008

The Joy's Of Potty Training!

I have been sticking Lilee on the potty the last few days before her bath. Last night she went Pee Pee for the first time. Jordan was so excited about it he had to give her candy!

Her favorite part is getting the toilet paper ready.


Waiting patiently waiting for her bath water to be ready.


We had a bad day yesterday. Since we do not have a kitchen right now we have to eat out alot. After I had taken the kids out to eat, while we were trying to get into the house Josiah bumped into Sara and made her fall and scrape her knee. As I was unlocking the door I heard screaming. So I ran to see if she was ok. When I got her to stop crying , I asked Siah to give her a hug and tell her he was sorry and he did. As I turned my back to throw something into the trash outside I heard a loud thud and then everyone started screaming. Josiah was carring Lilee into the house, (because our front step is to big for her short little legs) Jordan opened the door into them and Lilee went flying out of his arms. Jordan caught her leg on the way down but she hit her head in the edge of the concrete step and scrapped her arm. Lets just say my heart stopped. By the time I threw everything downI ran to get her she had a huge knot on her head already. I held ice on her head for a while ,Josiah felt so bad that he wanted to take over and then Jordan sat on the couch with her and watched TV holding ice on her head. All the kids hoovered over her all night long. Even after they went to bed Josiah kept getting up asking me if I am checking on her. He felt so bad! I explained to them why we had to watch her so closely and what can happen. She still has a nice size bump on her head but it looks alot better then last night. I was ready to take her to the hospital if I saw any head injury signs but she did ok. She was crying a little in her sleep last night but I woke her up several times checking her and watching her eyes. She start running around the house last night before bed acting her old self. But she kept saying SCAREY SCAREY! I guess she heard mommy saying it Scared the life out of me!

Joel said," it must of made her smarter because she pee peed in the potty last night."

2 comments:

Hannah said...

What a rough night for Lilee, poor little baby. It's great that she is feeling better and had some success on the potty! What Joel said is priceless, way too funny!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Susie said...

Oh MaryAnn, I know those scarry moments. I had a 3 year old fall out of second story window....I know all about hearts dropping. Hope all of you are feeling better today. Blessings, Susie