Friday, May 2, 2008

Singing Praises today!

First of all the Dr. called this morning to say the girls blood work looks good so far!! But are still running more test. But a huge praise Sara Ava's iron is finally back to normal. After a few months of testing her it was running low a few times. It is were it needs to be. I was able to up her complete vitamin to a whole one. So I think with that plus the girl loves her Spinich Salad that was the key!

Next I wanted to let everyone know we are off to a good start with our cell phone and empty cartridge fundraiser. My dear friend Lynn and her husband own a computer repair company and donated alot of ink cartridges. And a lot of sweet people I have never even meet before (from the Guatemala adoption forum that I am a member of) have contacted me saying they have phones or cartridges they want to send me. Is God awesome or what!!!

I am praying that we do have a sucessful fundraiser to help us pay down our huge adoption debt! Please continue that pray with us that people will continue to donate their unwanted recyclables!

1 comment:

Hannah said...

I am glad to hear that you are able to get some of the printers cartridges. I will see if I can locate any from my old boss.

How does it work as a fund raiser? If it works we might try it down the road, don't you just love adoption debt?? It's a good thing it is worth it.

Hannah