Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Day 3 ( Sunday )

We started our day out by going to Folly Beach.









Hiking to the Light house.























































Calhoun Mansion and Gradens







































































































Walking the streets of Charleston


























































Down at the Battery






















Eating at our Favorite resturant 82 Queens

























2 comments:

Susie said...

I love love love Charleston! We lived in Charlotte NC for a couple years after we were first married and Charleston was always our favorite spot to go. I always said if we would have lived there, I may never have moved back. Glad you had that special time with the younger two kiddos. Susie

Hannah said...

I swear you guys are the cutest family. How cool is it that you get a spur of the moment vacation!! The pictures are great. I still need to email you back about the camera, I keep forgetting. Sorry!!

Hannah