Monday, July 7, 2008

More pics from the 4th

Family Picture time....the kids with dad...
and now with mom.

A little ring around the rosie anyone?


The girls thought this was so great that their brothers were playing too!




They all fall down.



Hey guys while you all are down there let me get your picture!





"I can't believe my eyes!!!!! "







"Oh my gosh daddy , did you see that giant explosion in the sky?"
We watched fireworks at our church this year and this was Lilee's first time seeing them. This is how Lilee looked every time she say one. She would cover her eyes and ears and did not know which one to do first. The first one that went off I guess she thought that it was falling on her because she hit the ground and threw her arms up like they were falling on her.She was not to fond of the fireworks. Especially after we had one come into the croud right next to us. After that she would say "RUN" or "Scarwey" everytime one went off. Poor child was so exhausted after them she told me " bed" she had had enough.






4 comments:

Susie said...

Can your babies get any cuter?! I always love your photos on the bench. And the circle photo of the kids in the grass, priceless! I may steal your idea. Blessings MaryAnn, Susie

KYA said...

Great pictures! You have a beautiful family!!!

Julia

Carla said...

Great pictures. You have such a beautiful family. I didn't realize your kids were so close in age. I love the pic of them all lying on the ground. That turned out great.

Anonymous said...

What a goodlooking family you have!