Thursday, July 10, 2008

Josiah is away at camp this week.

Our 2nd oldest son Josiah has been at church camp all this week. Please pray for his safety and safe arrival back home tomorrow. They will not let you talk to them while they are there and that never makes me feel at ease. I know they got there safely and as of yesterday all are fine.
Our church had 17 to go with them this year. 1st-5th grade. (Josiah is the only blonde boy in the light yellow shirt standing under the B)

I know he will have a great time. When ever they have free time he will get to fish, swim, canoe. ect.

1 comment:

The Hardy Family said...

Hey girl!
I haven't been on your blog in forever it seems like! I enjoyed looking at all your pics from July 4th. Ya'll are such a cute family! I hope Josiah is having fun at camp! I enlarged the picture and couldn't believe how big everyone was! Wow! I hope you are having a good summer! It is going by too quickly! I actually still have one ink cartridge and one phone to give you!
Love,
Lea