Sunday, September 14, 2008

2 Beautiful Boys!

I have been playing around with my new camera ( today) ,I just got for my birthday. I took Siah and Joel outside to test it and try to figure it out. I call these the solomn pictures. I love pictures of a child when they are in their natural expressions. It shows off their beautiful faces.
Here are Siah's:

Not that happy to be taking pictures at all!

Now that is a sweet face!

"Come On Mom!!!"


"Ok maybe one sorta smile but that is it!"

Now Joel:
Isn't that a sweet face!!!!!!!This boy always wants his picture made...


And its hard for him not to smile!



What do you all think about my new camera? I have plenty more kids to try it out on so stay tuned......













2 comments:

Susie said...

Oh MaryAnn, you are so good with the camera. Two beautiful boys is right, good luck in their teenage years. Susie

Hannah said...

So handsome!! We have been without power for a few days...The pictures look great!