Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Sara Ava's Special Day....

As you can tell I am LOVING my new camera. It is a Kodak 12 mega pix with 5X zoom. I really like it alot. I bought mine from Walmart.com and saved $30.


Anyway.... We gave Sara Ava the choice of where to eat last night and of course she said McDonald's. She did not want cake but Ice Cream for her celebration. That was easy, she is not to hard to please! Then we came home and watched a movie with the kids. I think she had a really special day! I made her the cutest Tutu. It was not hard at all and didn't cost much.
(It was a no sew Tutu,so that was right up my alley!) When I was making the tutu I had Joel to be my model. He was the perfect height, Hee Hee! Then when it was done I put it on Sara Ava and cut it to the right length for her. I am going to make one for Lilee for her Gotcha Day.(Coming up really soon)






2 comments:

Kristy said...

So cute!! Happy Gotcha' Day!!! Doesn't it fly by?!?!?! We celebrated Kamryn and Kloey's day last week!

Your girls are getting so "grown up"...still cute as ever!

I love the "no-sew" tutu...you'll have to share how you made it! ;)

Hannah said...

The tutu turned out great! I have been thinking of making Sophia one too.

hannah