Monday, December 14, 2009

A Fun Holiday Treat!

Peppermint Chocolate Fudge Sundae



I saw this in one of my magazines and wanted to try it out yesterday. All I can say is it was Yummy!

It called for more ingredients but I just used what I had at home. Here is how I made it:

Ingredients:

~ ( I used Candy Canes) or Peppermint Candy - 1/2 cup ( I used more)

~ ( I used Chocolate Magic Shell Sauce) Chocolate Fudge Topping

~ Chocolate Chips - 1 cup

~ 2 pints of Vanilla Ice Cream

Directions:

1.First you will have to sit the Vanilla Ice Cream out to soften.

2. Then unwrap all the Candy Canes or Peppermint Candies and place in sandwich bag. Then start smashing them them with a rolling pin until they are really tiny pieces.

3. Stir the crushed Peppermint Candies into the soft ice cream until it is blended really well.

4. To really make it yummy..... you can mix in some Chocolate Chips.

5. Put back in the freezer for about 1 hr.

6. Serve in a bowl with you choice of Chocolate Topping!

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Mama Bear said...

oh my gosh, yummy!!!!