Sunday, August 31, 2008

Another year older!!!

This is my first Birthday I have celebrated with all of my children! Last year Lilee was still in Guatemala. So I am one happy mama today!!!! The kids were alot more excited about my birthday then I was. I hit 32 this year. EEK!! Karlton and the kids took me out last night to get one of my FAV meals, Shrimp and Grits, at Charley's Cafe the best around! MMMMmmm! We had my cake tonight ( thats why my kids are half dressed, hee hee).

(4 of the 5 kiddies, Jordan is missing from this picture)

4 comments:

Becky said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!
Hope you enjoyed it.

Becky and Jack

Robyn said...

Happy Birthday!! I turned 32 this year, too. :)

Robyn

The Hardy Family said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!
Love,
Lea

Hannah said...

Happy Birthday!! You look a lot more like 25 than 32! I am 36 so I am really really old. (SIGH)

Happy birthday young lady!
Hannah