Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Sara Ava's Day At The Dentist

Sara Ava had her tooth pulled today. Everything went well and she did fine. It went pretty quick. They did not even had to medicate her only numb it. She is soooo BRAVE!!Thank You for your prayers they worked.!!They said it needed to come out because it was full of infection. They drained her absess but will take several months for it to go away because it is a scar tissue. The Dentist said he does not want to put a spacer or fake tooth in, but we will have to keep an eye on it. My child will be toothless for the next 3 years. Now I have 2 missing the same tooth.





She is very excited about the Tooth Fairy coming tonight.


3 comments:

Hannah said...

I am so glad it is over with! She is a brave girl. They would have to medicate me all the way to the moon :)

Hannah

The Hardy Family said...

So glad it went well! She looks cute without a tooth! :)
Love,
Lea

Anonymous said...

I have been meaning to tell you I LOVE Sara Ava's hair without bangs....so beautiful!