Saturday, August 16, 2008

I Finally Got To Donate.....

to the Locks of Love!!!! I let my hair grow out really long a couple of years ago to donate and they would not except my hair because it was high lighted but they except highlighted hair now so after they took of my 10 inches I got it styled and cut off about 3-4 more inches. Here is the final product. It is really strange for me to have hair this short , I have had long hair for a while now.


The front is longer then the back I had it cut in an angle.

Jordan said " you do not look like my mom", and Sara Ava said " You look like we got a new mommy and you look cute", Lilee and Joel just agreed.

8 comments:

Nancy said...

Hey Mary Ann,
Your hair looks great! Hope you guys are doing well.
Nancy and Gavrielle

Becky said...

We think you look great!!!

Becky and Jack

Anonymous said...

i love it!! it looks so good. I got to donate to them about 4 years ago its a huge change.

jodi

Susie said...

Mary Ann, you are so hip! I love it!!!! And what a great cause. Susie

The Hardy Family said...

I love your hair!!! Very cute!!!

Hannah said...

Very cute!!

Hannah

Alyssa said...

Cute hair cut! I was expecting it to be pretty short--but you still have great length!!! It is so fun to have a change every now and then.

Marianne said...

Love the new look, very cute. I think it makes you look younger.