Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Coming Oct. 1st.......... New Pictures Added

These Hats will go on sale Oct. 1st. I have them in black, brown, pink, and white. If there is a color that you want that I don't have let me know and I will see if I can get it. The hats run in 2 different sizes; toddler -size 6 and toddler - adult. I have a pre -order list if you want one of these hats let me know. The hats are $9 ea. (shipping already included in all prices of hats and bows) You can just buy the hat...........





Or add a bow to it for $6.......... (prices already included shipping)


or a flower bow from $5 - $8. Remember all flower bows and headbands are 10% off for 1 item and 20% off for 2 or more only for the month of September. So Better pre-order those now .................


This is a new fall flower bow with matching headband. The headband is creamy and matches the flower.










Another New Fall flower bow.












2 comments:

jodi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jodi said...

those hats are soooo cute!!!