Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Some Good Deals

This deal was from a couple of weeks ago.

Target

I paid $3.56 for everything in this picture.

I paid $1.20 for all 5 boxes of True Delights after my coupons and $5 gift card that I received for buying 5 boxes.

The 2 files were $1 ea. I love these , this is what I store my coupons in.

Everything else in the picture was free.

The rest I paid was tax.

I saved $17.00

______________________________________________

I have been getting some really good deals at Walgreens this week.

(Trip one)

I bought :

~ 2 Newspapers - $1 ea.
~ 2 True North Pecan Almond Peanut Clusters - $3 ea. You will get $3 Register Rewards after you purchase these.
~ 6 Ghirardelli Candy Bars on clearance - .65 cents ea. (was $2.65 ea.)
~ 1 3Mint Musketeers - .22 cents ( on clearance)
~ 2 Wonka Tinglerz - .22 cents (on clearance)

I paid $ 2. 03 everything after coupons and Register Rewards.

~Saved - $25.19

(Trip 2)

I bought :

~ 1 True North Pecan Almond Peanuts Clusters - $3 ea.
~ 1 True North Pistachio Crisps - $3 ea.
~ 6 Gharadelli Candy Bars - .65 cents ea.

Total $1.10 after coupons and Register Rewards.

I Saved $13.75 on 1 receipt,but I lost one receipt so not sure how much I saved total.



_____________________________________________

Bi-Lo

I bought:

~ 2 Mento Gum Bottles
~ 2 Aunt Jemima Boxes Waffles B1G1 Free
~ 1 box of Magic Erasers B1G1 Free

My total after coupons $1.83

Total Saved $7.37

____________________________________________

No comments: