Monday, May 9, 2011

How I Spent My Mothers Day

I woke up to breakfast waiting for me via my sweet little Joely! He made it all by himself. ;0) With some flowers on my tray.


We got dressed for Sunday School. Josiah took a couple of picture of me in my Ooo Lala Dress that I bought for Paris, from The Shabby Apple. I was suppose to pose in front of the Eiffel tower in this dress, just like th girl in the picture....but forgot to. I did wear this dress in Paris but not on either day we went to the Eiffel Tower. :0(



We went to one of my Favorite Restaurants for lunch, The Macaroni Grill. We had an hour and a half wait so Josiah and I went to the mall while everyone else stayed to wait.


We had a lovely meal...as yummy as ever...including my piece of Chocolate Cake. Mmmmm...



On the way home we stopped to pick strawberries but they were closed. :0(

Then we came home so that Karlton and I could take a nap. We both had headaches and I was trying to get rid of mine so that I could run my 6 and 1/2 miles, and I did run.

Karlton hung a cabinet over my Washer for me, so that I can have more storage, ya! And...... that is how I spent my Mothers Day!

Oh BTW.... I got a ton of cards and some very special home made cards and gifts from all the kids. Karlton bought me 2 bouquets of red roses. I think with a little help from Jordan. He was trying to get me to buy them for myself earlier that day...lol.... So I could not have asked for a better Mothers Day!

How about you???? How did you spend yours?

No comments: