Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Great News!


I just found out yesterday that these 3 little sweet angels that we really wanted to adopt (when Lilee's adoption had stalled and we really thought we were losing her in Dec. 2006) are being adopted by a loving family that is on my adoption forum. We plan to stay in touch. We all , Karlton and the Boys still prayed for these little girls to find a home every night. I always thought about these precious girls and prayed they would get a home before it was to late. there fee at the time was to much for us to come up with because we had invested so much already into Lilee's adoption. But God didn't mean for us to have them. They belong to another family and will have 7 other brother and sisters waiting for them when they get home.
I am so happy, excited, and relieved for them!!! We will not stop praying until they are home!!! They are stuck in the new adoption changes and that will hold them up for a while but hopefully not to long.

NOW.......... 1 more little Angel (that is very DEAR to Karlton and my heart) to go.
I pray for her to get the RIGHT family! Sweet little FLOR. We sponsor her.

4 comments:

Live to love and laugh said...

I saw the background of the picture and I know we are either with the same agency or facilitator. Could you please post your email to my blog? I won't publish it but I would love to get in touch with you and ask a few questions.
Also I am kellum5 on the guat adoption boards.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Cindi

Ann AKA-Clare'sMom said...

Thank You MaryAnn! Your Prayers Are Just What We Need to Get Those Beautiful Girls Home!!

Thank You, Ann & The Gang!

Anonymous said...

Soooo glad to hear the wonderful news about these precious girls. If I were rich I would have made them part of our family. They look so sweet. I'll be praying for them,also.

Robyn said...

How wonderful!! I am so happy these beautiful girls will be getting a forever family!!

Robyn