Thursday, January 17, 2008

Lilee's First Snow

and this is what she thought about it.... COLD!!!!!!




















AAAAAhh! Mom I can't believe you made me touch that stuff!






Why are my Teeth Chattering???




I can't believe my sissy and big brothers think this stuff is so wonderful!




What Mom?????? You said I can go in now and take a nap and get warm!! Ok I'll go for that!



It started snowing around 10-10:30 last night and by 11pm when I discovered it had snowed we had about an inch. We had around 2 in. enough to make everything very pretty and white. Then it started to rain this morning and slowing melt it all away. The Boys had a 2 hr. delay today. So they did not get to enjoy it, other then a few snow balls. I took the girls out for 2 min. before we went grocery shopping. Sara Ava loves it! This is her 2nd snow, and a few pictures I took of her.


Sara Ava Loves the snow and would freeze to death before she would ever want to stop playing in it.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Lilee is so cute, I just can't get over it! I love her reaction to the snow.

Anonymous said...

these pics are so great!!! I love that she was able to see snow her first winter home with you guys!

jodi

Robyn said...

What great pics!!

Robyn

Katie said...

Adorable ... I love snow pics !!