Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Our week of injuries!

Wow!!!!!!! What can I say we have had one bad last week and a half.
First Karlton was done weekend before last with his back. His Sciatic nerve is being pinched by his spine. Karlton is very active with lifting alot ofheavythingsatwork,boxing,wrestling/grappling. So its no surprise! He has to go to Physical Therapy a few times a week and have traction. He is doing soooooo much better though.
Then on Thursday I took Jordan to get his allergy shots at the Dr. and I slipped on the tile while
carrying Lilee and fractured my ankle. The reason I got hurt was because I did everything in my
power to make sure she landed safely. She did not get hurt!!!!! I would have not let the boys take pictures of me a few days ago.












Then on Saturday Lilee had an accident with a fork and poked a hole in her cornea. It is swollen outword so she has alot of discomfort. With a cornea injury you can not look at any light or sunlight. Her eye poors outside. The eye Dr. gave her antibiotic drops and said in a couple of weeks she should be back to normal. She does not cry over it though. She rubs her eye alot and
covers it when we are outside.Poor Baby!! She is one tough girl!!!!!!!
Please keep our family in your prayers Please!!!!!! Mom and Dad can not be down!!!!!
Here are a few pictures of her eye.....

I call her my little blind rat. This is what she looks like when she wakes up and I turn the light on. She can not open her hurt eye so she keeps them both closed. (I know this is a mean picture to post , but it shows her with her eyes closed.)

You can see how red her eye is here. The swelling is going down at least.

1 comment:

Live to love and laugh said...

I am so sorry for you. What a week. I scratched my cornea several years back and it is so very painful. I will remember her in prayer. Poor baby.