Sunday, January 20, 2008

My Silly Boys....

in their footy PJ's. I found these PJ's at Target yesterday for $3 each. I LOVE TARGET!!!!I had to get them for the boys!! First of all I know they would look so cute in them and be warm. It has been so cold here this week and we have actually had 2 snows. This last one melted by morning so the boys missed out on getting to play in it again. Which they were crying about this morning. I bought the first pair for Joel and then Siah wanted a pair and we had to go to another Target to find his size. I found Jordan a pair too, that glow in the dark. Hee Hee. At first Jordan was not into them at all. But I made him try them on and once he found out how warm and comfy they were well let just say "they all have been wearing them today".

Awe, don't they look like little boys again!?


We had a lazy day. We did not go to church because it was 22 degrees at 9am. We SC people are not use to that!!!!! Plus there were icy spots on the roads. We did try and let it get a little warmer to venture out to get lunch. It was a whopping 32 degrees , but the wind is piersing!!!!!
Once we came home it has been a watching football( Karlton watching the playoffs), staying under the covers or in warm PJ's day.

SILLY SILLY BOYS!


Look at their feet. They all have Donald Duck feet (on purpose). We were all laughing our heads off at them, especially at themselves.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw those at Target and they looked so HUUUGE! LOL The kids would all love them (at that point they were $12 I think and didn't want to spend that if I wasn't sure they would wear them). Heck, I would like a pair! They look so cozy and I freeze all the time. Your boys look so adorable in them!

Anonymous said...

these pics are so funny!! i can't believe its so cold there!!!
the boys are getting so big. it seems like not so long ago they were babies.

jodi

Anonymous said...

Got directed to your blog from the adoption forums (currently in the process of adopting a 2 year old from guatemela). Your posts are great and your blog is very helpful and insightful! I enjoyed this particular post because my 2 sons love footy pj's as well after we saw them at target a few weeks ago. They are great. Keep up the good work on your blog :)!

-Jenna