Friday, April 4, 2008

FFF# 12

Going back to the first trip Jordan took to meet his sisters for the first time May 2006.
Sara Ava loved her big brother. Looks like the feeling was mutual!
Look at that pretty little face!

Sara Ava and Lilee's first picture together!

Jordan loved giving Lilee her bottles.

So did mama!


Sweet little Angel baby !!!!!!




Sara Ava and her true personality!

Lilee's 6 week old teeny tiny hand!!!!



A group shot before Jordan and I headed home with out the girls!
(this was one bad hair week for me. I had 3 kids and a new born by myself in another country, no time for hair washing!!!! I keep it up on my head the whole time.)





































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures!!! Wow how they've all grown. I could just reach in there and squeeze Sara Ava in those pictures. :)