Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday Lilee!!!!!!

What mommy you said its my birt-day???? I can't wait for my yummy cake!
I can't believe you are 2 sweet girl!!!! It took us 17 months to get you home and now you have been home for more then 6 months. Happy Birthday Lilee!!!! We Love You to the ends of the earth and back! That is were mommy and daddy had to go to find you and bring you home
where you belong!!
PLEASE LEAVE LILEE A COMMENT TODAY ON HER SPECIAL DAY!

Sweet Lilee in her piggy tails on her first family vacation........

Lilee at Magnolia Plantation

smelling the flowers.




In her (perfect) I'm wild shirt!



Lilee saying cheese....






with her killer eyes and eyelashes!






Chillin' on the beach in a chair just her size.














My little Can Can girl in her Birthday Girl outfit..... Sara Ava wore it for her 2nd B/D.



Jordan and I went to Antigua to spend the week with Lilee last year for her 1st B/D.
I am sooo happy I have not missed any of her B/D's!!!




6 comments:

Becky said...

Happy Birthday Lilee!! What a cutie!

Becky and Jack

Hannah said...

Happy 2nd birthday Lilee, I follow you blog and think you have the sweetest family. May the Lord bless you on your birthday!!

Kristy said...

Happy 2nd Birthday Lilee!! I hope you have a great day!!! Lilee, you are so adorable!!

By the way, I love all your vacation pictures! It looks like you guys had a great time!! :)

Again, Happy Birthday!! :)

Susie said...

Happy Birthday Bonita Lilee! Susie

The Hardy Family said...

Happy Birthday Lilee! You are such a special little girl!
Love,
Lea

Anonymous said...

She is SOOOOO gorgeous! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LILEE!!!!!!!!!