Friday, April 11, 2008

PLEASE PRAY FOR MY MOM!

My mom ( Debbie) had a heart attack on Monday and a quadruple by-pass on Tuesday morning.She has some heart damage from her diabetes. Please pray she gets her diabetes under control with the new insulin shots so we don't have anything worse happen to her. They said her pulse was flat lined and she should have not made it. But the Lord has other plans Praise GOD!! My mom is only 50. She is to young to leave her 3 kids, 7 grandkids, and of course my dad.

We were on Vacation when this happened and could not see her until she until today on our way home because we had the flu and were running fevers.

Please Please Pray for her to heal and get better!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

My prayers are with your mom for a speedy, total recovery. You should have many more years together! I also hope your family recovers from the flu very soon.

(((Hugs)))!

--Jennifer (Daniel's mom)

Susie said...

Just posted on the forum to you as well. Hugs to you and your family and healing to your sweet Mama. God is bigger and greater! Blessings, Susie

The Hardy Family said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your mom! I will be praying for a quick recovery! I know that was scary but it sounds like God of course had it all under control! :) I'm sorry to hear you all had the flu while on vacation! Take care!
Love,
Lea

Kristy said...

Sorry to hear about your mom and your sickness! I'll definitely say a prayer for her (and your family)!