Thursday, April 24, 2008

Lilee's 2nd B/D pictures

These are Lilee's Proofs of her 2 year old pictures I had made at JCPenny's. Please leave a comment and let me know your favorite #'s. I am having a hard time choosing. Lilee was not happy at this picture sitting. Usually she is more then willing to take pictures.

1.

2.

3.


4.



5.



6.






7.






8.







9.







10.










11.










12.










13. This one cracks me up! The lady asked her to smell the flower and then Lilee decided to smell her own feet and this is what we got. The lady said I just had to do it!













14.












15.
















7 comments:

Becky said...

Oh my god, how do you choose one fav?

I really like the one with her sitting with the cake and a big smile on her face.

Good luck choosing one!
Becky and Jack

Live to love and laugh said...

Oh my. Each one I looked at was my favorite until I scrolled down to the next. They are gorgeous and she is beautiful.
I think I like 11 and 12 the best. She looks so sweet and innocent, like an angel.

Anonymous said...

I say 3, 6 & 12. They seem to show her beautiful personality!

Amber

Kristy said...

Okay, I like 3,5,6, and 10 (and 14)...they are all good! Picking out the best is always so hard! We still haven't taken Kamryn/Kloey in for their 2 year old portraits.

How's your mom?

Angie's blog said...

I like # 1 the best, it looks so natural.

Anonymous said...

i like 4, 5 and 11 the best!

jodi

Jennifer said...

What great pictures! It's so hard to choose a favorite. I think the ones I like best are #6, 9, 11 & 14. They are all lovely!

--Jennifer (Daniel's mom)