Sunday, April 13, 2008

A Good Punishment.......

The Culprits.........
This is what happens if you try and run away at the Shrum house hold!

Their all smiles now.... But I bet after a few hrs of this it would be a different story!

I bet there was alot less crime back in the 1600's!

Well Karlton and I think this is a great way to punish...A great way for a time out! What do you all think? We are even thinking of building some of these for around here! Hee Hee!!! These were at Charles Town Landing down in Charleston, SC they were used for when people tried to flee without permission or committed a not so serious crime. I think they got their point across!



The kids thought they were great. Sara Ava was the only one who did not want to try them out.
She was really sick this day. Lilee decided to take her shoes off in them. I guess it made it more comfortable.
I think I perfer the last one. At least they got to sit down!


No comments: