Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day!

Wishing Everyone A Very Happy Mothers Day Today!!!!






I know I sure had a great one with my kiddies (and Karlton)! We went to Sunday School this morning and then headed to Texas Roadhouse for lunch!!! YUMMMMMY! I LOVE their rolls..... which I had at least 3 of. ;0) Their salad, steak, and loaded baked potatoes are my FAV too!!!! Every thing was delicious right down to the peanuts! Lol!


Then we went to pick Strawberries.... that was a lot of fun! We even bought fresh homemade strawberry ice cream at the little farm market. That was the best Strawberry Ice cream I have ever had!!!! I will share picture of my special weekend tomorrow.



4 comments:

jodi said...

looks like a wonderful day!

Vanessa said...

You have a beautiful family and I'm glad you were able to celebrate Mother's Day with them!!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Such a beautiful
family. Love ya'll!

Mom (Nana) said...

Sorry. That was me above. I just skipped the name bar.
Love, Nana