Friday, June 18, 2010

I'm Still Here...... And Favorite Friday Foto

Here is this weeks FFF......
Sorry I stopped posting pictures from our cruise.......
This week has been pretty hectic! Well actually this whole summer has been non-stop! The big boys Cross Country started this week, so that means we have to get up at 7 am and they have to be there by 7:30. Then we have had VBS this wk. from 9-12. I helped out in the nursery 3 days this week. I was suppose to be painting the other 2 days I did not help, but ended up painted 1 full day and cleaning the 2nd. I am so far behind on things around here. It is amazing how quickly things pile up when you are not home 24/7 to clean! ugh......... I also had to shop for the boys CC running shoes this week....And we have had lots of time at pool.... All that had made for one tired mama and some tired kiddies! At least they fall asleep early and take good naps when we are at home to take one. I have been so tired this week that I even took a nap today.... ;0)
I promise to get back to posting more cruise pictures soon!

1 comment:

Mom (Nana) said...

Enjoyed the pics of your cruise. Makes me wanna go there.
We really enjoyed having the kids.
Thanks for letting them stay with us.
Enjoy the rest of the summer and
try to stay cool if that is possible.

Love ya'll, Mom (Nan)