Wednesday, June 9, 2010

We're Home.......

Karlton, Josiah, and I arrived home Sunday night, after one amazing and unforgettable cruise! We went to The Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Isla Rotan, and Belize. This was Josiah's first cruise and our 2nd. By far this was the Best one! WE LOVE ISLA ROTAN!!! All I can say about that island is WOW!!!! It has it all! Totally gorgeous!!! For now I am only giving you a little sneak peak w/ a few pictures. I will elaborate more on each place in the coming days. I have 3 little ones home and wanting their lunch right now. But for now here are some pictures to enjoy!





The 3 of us getting off the boat in Isla Rotan (which was our 3rd port).





Josiah looking at our ship in the Caymans. ( first port)





Josiah and I getting our picture made getting off in Cozumel. ( 2nd port)






The first dress up night on the ship!




Stayed tuned for TONS of more pictures..............................

No comments: