Friday, September 10, 2010

I'm So Excited!

I want you all to meet my New Sponsor Amy Ruston. Amy is a fellow adoptive Mama to another precious Guatemalan Beauty! Like us and a lot of Adoptive Families their family was left with a lot of Adoption debt. This Spring Amy launched her Company Beautiful Brown Eyed Girl Boutique, to help pay that debt. She hand makes boutique quality children clothing. She does make boys clothing too, so make sure you stop by her blog and check out all her adorable clothing! Amy also donates 10% of her earnings to Mayan Families. This group is especially close to my heart. We sponsor a  Mayan Little girl so that she can go to school. We also donate to a lot of needs that they have. So I am stoked about working with Amy! I am looking forward to working with her in the very near future too so stay tuned....................

But for now stop by her blog here


She also has a home on my sidebar.


Here is just a tease of some of the things Amy makes.

Oh yeah! When You order something from her make sure you mention you found her through our blog.. Thanks Guys!







No comments: