Monday, June 20, 2011

Our Big Night Out


Friday Night Karlton and I went to a Black Tie Charity Gala at the Ballentyne Resort. I was excited because we got to play dress up! Can you tell???


I was ready before Karlton ( like always ;0) ) and while waiting had the kids take some pictures of my dress! I Love my dress! I want to wear it all the time! lol.....


             The first 2 pictures Sara Ava took on my phone. She can't quite work my camera yet.


Then Jordan came out and took a few pictures of me while we were still waiting on Karlton.....


Then guess who was finally ready!!!!


 Josiah took over the rest of the pictures. I think all the kids did pretty good taking pictures! Don't you?




We felt like we were going to the Prom! Since Karlton and I never went to the Prom together I told him this was our Prom. Karlton was not as happy as I was to play dress up though..........


Then it was time to go....


We had a good night....even though I thought the food could have been better.

6 comments:

The Hardy Family said...

How fun!!! Your dress was beautiful!! Any chance to dress up like that is always fun, especially for us Mamas!!!

Mary Ann said...

Thank You Lea! And you are right! I Love to dress up!

Melanie said...

What a great looking couple you are! I love that dress! So glad that you got an evening out! And your kids did do a great job taking the pictures!

Mary Ann said...

Thanks Melanie you are to sweet!

Jenny said...

You looked BEAUTIFUL and that dress is gorgeous! That color is one of my favorites!!! So glad you enjoyed a fun night out!!!

Mary Ann said...

Thank You Jenny! I want to wear that dress alot more! If we go on another cruise I will be set!