Thursday, June 16, 2011

Painting Again....

I am at it again.....painting that is.... I am finally finishing up my kitchen that I have been working for a couple of years now....First, We had to replace the lower cabinets and to get new counter tops. The cabinets I had did not match so I painted then. Then, Last Spring I got a matching counter top for my island to match my new counter tops. Then I painted my island to match the cabinets before Spring Break. I also bought a some test paint and painted a wall and lived with that for a while. I liked it so this week I finally dove in and painted All the kitchen walls. I only have the first coat up but here is a  sneak peek.....



I bought this picture in Savannah for the kids bath room but it found its home in the kitchen. So now this is the inspiration for the kitchen make over. This is what inspired me to finally finish my kitchen make over!!!!



So what do you think so far????

I am decorating my kitchen in prints I brought back from Paris!!! Oh Paris............ How I Do Miss YOU!!! Anyway, I first have to find frames for them. Can't wait to finish this never ending project!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Love it!! It is looking great! I love.love.love your inspiration print!!

Mary Ann said...

thanks melanie! I bought that in Savannah while on our vacation. they had a couple of different ones.