Monday, October 20, 2008

Decorating Pumpkins for Fall!

PLEASE say a prayer for Joel today! He is home from school again with the throw ups. This is his 2nd time with them in 4 weeks. Joel had them first then 3 weeks past and Josiah had them, a week has past and now Joel has them again. Please pray that he gets healthy soon and that no one else will end up with them!!!! Joel has not missed a day of school until this year. Now he has missed 3 1/2 days already.



Joel decorating his pumkin.


Isn't his bear pumpkin almost a cute as he is?


The girls with the Big pig and their kitty and puppy pumpkins.


All the pumpkin critters.





Saturday we took the kids to the Boo Bash up in Charlotte were we spent all day. It is free so that is perfect for our family! The kids got to dress up( except Jordan) , they even got to pick out a free small pumpkin, be in the costume parade, get a few treats and there was alot of free samples of food and drink. But most importantly we spent the day together and had a great time even if it was FREEZING! I was soooooo upset because I forgot my camera! I had it sitting out ready to go but went right out the door with out it! GRRR!! So had had to compensate with taking some pictures today.











7 comments:

Daphne said...

Oh! Such sweet fall pics! I was just telling my husband I need to get some done too.

Jenna said...

wow!!! What great artists

Judi and Elaina said...

What great pics. Prayers for your little one who is sick!! HAve a good day!!

Vanessa said...

Oh my prayers are with him!! I woke up Sunday thikning I was sick from our adventure the night before but nope I have it today too! Haven't even gotten dress and one of my girls is not so well either! YUCK!

Hannah said...

Those are the cutest pumpkins! I love those!! I love the look on Lilee's face in the last shot...too cute.

Have a great day!

hannah

Anonymous said...

Joel, I hope you are all better today! The fall pictures with your pumpkin art and the one of the girls sitting on the bench are so cute. Love each of you so much. Can't wait to see you all in Nov. Love, Nan

Carla said...

The pumpkins look great. What a great, and clean, idea! I hope Joel is feeling better, thowing up is the worst. Love that last pic... priceless.