Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Its Raffle Time!!!! Win a Wii here!!






Enter to win a Wii!!!( It comes with the console, and console stand, Wii remote, a Nunchuk, silicon cover for remote, Wii sports game, and a sensor bar, ABC adapter and cable.)
(retail value $249.99)









Its almost Christmas and this would be a wonderful present for anyone!





Do you know how hard it is to find a Wii in NC/SC?? Well, I had to call 20 stores ,I looked on the Web and finally the last place I called ,Toys R Us had 36 yesterday and 11 this morning. So, I had my dear husband make a detour to pick one up on his way to work!No one can keep then in and it will only get worse the closer to Christmas !






Every one likes to win a prize right?!










Tickets are :





1 for $2





3 for $5





7 for $10





You can purchase your tickets with the Pay Pal donate button on the right hand column, then email me to let me know you purchase tickets so I can give you your ticket #'s or if you would rather send a check please e-mail me @ karlton5@juno.com for my address.




Tickets can be purchased now until Nov 25th the Drawing will be held on the 26th (day before Thanksgiving) by a non- family member .










All Procedes will go toward paying for Sara Ava and Lilee's ADOPTIONS. ( Our left over expenses.)



We need your help!!! Please pass the word around about our Raffle By:




1.) posting our fundraising raffle on your blog or




2.) emailing the info (including our blog site) to all your family and friends , and you will recieve a FREE entry ticket.






3.) The person who buys the most tickets will get a free entry ticket. That will be given on the last day of the raffle.




Please leave a comment on here or email me so I know that you are helping us, for you to recieve a free entry ticket.





UPDATE** Praise The Lord we have made enough to pay for the Wii and the shipping (if need be) so thank you all for your prayers! Now we can start raising the funds to help pay on the girls adoption expenses. (That is why the fundraising themometer was set back to 0.)




GOOD LUCK!!!!!








GOD BLESS,




The Shrum Family




9 comments:

Vanessa said...

Glad you took the advice!! You won't be sorry girly because you should raise some serious cash with this!! Make sure you ask all those people who love your girls to take some of those raffle tickets and sell them for you!!

Anonymous said...

It all looks good. We are already on the job. We have a roll of tickets and we are already asking people. Love you all. Nan

Daphne said...

This is great! I'll buy some tickets and post the link on my blog. I wish you well with this!

Angie's blog said...

I paid for a ticket and sent you an email asking for the ticket number and I haven't heard from you. Please email me and let me know. Thanks, Angie

Angie's blog said...

Got the email and ticket #. I posted the Wii raffle on my blog. Hope that you don't mind:) I thought it was for a good cause:)

Lindsey said...

What a fun idea!!! I just bought a few tickets.....I hope y'all make a ton of money!!!

Love,
Lindsey Wheeler

Hannah said...

Just bought some tickets!! I hope it does beyond your wildest dreams!!

I put a link on my sidebar too!

Susie said...

MaryAnn, so happy to see you are having success with your fundraiser. But I sure miss your posts on the fam. Hugs, Susie

The Burleys said...

I just posted a link on my blog. Hope we are able to bring you some business! :)

www.theburleys.blogspot.com