Friday, April 8, 2011

FFF - A Dog And Her Boy

Meet Daisy.....she is our oldest dog. She really does not care for her picture to be taken. I have tried on several occasions and she just seems to be a little camera shy.



Until.... Joel with whom she has grown up with her whole life, comes out and I start taking pictures of........ Then she seems to want her picture taken as well, with him.....


I think she is getting the hang of it....All smiles for the camera.


                                                          Now she is just a show off!

1 comment:

Nana said...

Joel,
I love the picture of you with Daisy. You really look like best friends.
In the last picture she looks like she is holding her paw up waving, but then I figured out that it was her tail. Too funny!
Love ya, bunches,
Nana