Friday, April 1, 2011

FFF - Jordan

Tuesday Jordan ran 3 events in our home track meet. Josiah did not run this night because he had not been at practice the day before. So this was Jordan's night....... I did not make it for the first event that he ran, a 4X8 relay, but made it for the last 2. These meets last 3-4 hours. You will notice by the sun going down which races he ran in... His 2nd race was a 1600 meter (1 mile), the first 5 pictures. Then he ran a 3200 meter ( 2 mile), are the last 4 pictures. He came in 3rd place in his last event, which is Really good considering who he has to run with! He came in 2nd for our team. I was one proud mama!!!!

And Yes........my child is the only one running with socks jacked up to his knees..... It is embarrassing.....








1 comment:

Nana said...

Yeah, Jordan!!!!!!!
I,m a proud Nana, too!
Good going,Buddy. I knew you,d
get there one day.
Love ya bunches, Nan