Sunday, March 8, 2009

The Little Beautician

On Tuesday the girls and I stayed home so that I could catch up on laundry. I was in and out of the bath room all day long because our laundry area is in our Master Bath. I looked in the trash as I was walking by and noticed a ton of black hair in the trash. It took a minute for it to register Why There Was Black Hair In The Trash.... Then I called for Sara Ava. I asked her did she cut her hair and she shock her head no. I said, "who did?.... Jordan?" No. " Dad?" No. I asked her once more if she cut her hair and this is how she looked at me.



After a 100 whys ,she told me that she had a knot in her hair that she could not get out. We have been growing her bangs out a year now, for Locks of Love.She only has 2 more months togo before she can get it cut. But guess she decided she had enough of that!
I ended up washing her hair that night and noticed this...(see picture below).... It was almost a catastrophe!!!! Thankfully she did an OK job. I took her to Karen on Thursday (my beautician) and she thought she did a great job! They told her they were going to hire her! Lol!

I had to take a picture of Lilee getting her bangs trimmed, because I thought she looked so cute up in that big chair. She loves for Karen to fix her hair too! I always cut the girls hair and bangs to save money but Lilee always insists on getting hers done to when I take the boys in for their cuts. Karen cut 4 kids hair that day!Thanks Karen for saving the day!

4 comments:

Live to love and laugh said...

Sorry but I just need to laugh!
She did a great job though. Look on the bright side, it could have been one whole side before you found it. :)

The Burleys said...

Jason needs a haircut. He would like to know if Sara Ava us taking appointments! :)

Vanessa said...

Yep it could have been worse! Like the sides or back of her hair!! At least the bangs will grow back without much damage! I'm so not ready foe this day to come, but with two little divas I'm sure it won't be long!

Magen said...

wow she did a great job, I couldn't tell she cut her hair from the pictures! The kids are so cute, looking great. Thanks for the nice comments on my blog!