Friday, March 20, 2009

New Creations

Here is a infant tutu I just made. I am getting alot more infant tutu orders lately! How cute is a newborn or a little baby girl in a tutu!!!!


I have also been making flower bows for the spring and summer. I am working on more of a variety, so there will be more to come.



The double white rose.




The White Hydrangea.




Lilee is giving her mommy kisses in these pictures that is why she is making a face. But with a digital camera sometimes it is hard to catch them in motion.




Make sure you check out my blog for more details. http://cutiepatutu.blogspot.com/





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute!
I need to check out your bows. I now realize you can never have too many bows with a little girl!

Vanessa said...

I don't know if you'd be interested but I'm making some ballerina bows right now to help with Project Santa and I wouldn't mind teaching you how to make them. It would be PERFECT to go with those cute little tutus you sell! Let me know and I can explain it to you. Check them out on my blog at www.mommyslilblessings.blogspot.com