Friday, July 9, 2010

Favorite Friday Foto's - Smore Fun



On Sunday, the 4th we cooked out at home and then afterwards we made Smores! Needless to say the kids Ate that up! Lol........ Here are the girls roasting their marsh mellows. They had just came home from the pool, that is why Sara Ava's hair is so messy! This was the only picture of her because she had hers eaten by the time I made Lilee's.



Lilee enjoying hers..........



Smore Please!!!



Oh well..... I guess I just have to settle for what's left of my fingers....mmmmmm!




Jordan and Josiah inhaling theirs...............





Joel hiding in the trees enjoying his. I guess he did not want to take a chance on his big brothers taking it from him ;0)






Joel loves to catch his marsh mellow on fire.........just like his mama!










No comments: