Monday, August 23, 2010

Now Excepting Sponsored Advertisements!


I have had several people and companies contact me asking me if I would be interested in Advertising for them, on my blog. I have always turned them down, I wasn't ready to get into all that. But...lately I have been thinking about giving it a go.


Do you except Advertisements to your blog???? If so, how do you like it and how are you doing? Please e-mail me and let me know karlton5@juno.com Thanks :0)


I have been blogging now for a couple of years. I did not add my view counter until about a year after I started blogging. It seems like I have lots of viewers even thought they are quiet and do not always leave me comments.... You guys are out there right???? I only have 32 faithful followers but I know there are more of you!!!! If you do follow me or read my blog even if you do not leave me a comment (which I wish you would do, because I love to read your thoughts on my post!) you can be a Follower. It is painless and easy I promise!


OK now back to the Advertising..... I am aiming for those small mommy businesses that do not get a lot of attention like myself and Cutie Patutuz ( my small little tutu and flower hair bow business). Speaking of Cutie Patutuz.... I finally have a new post. Make sure you stop by http://cutiepatutu.blogspot.com/ and check it out!
Do you make something or sell items on Etsy???? I would love to advertise for you!!! I am also excepting larger companies that do well! I am not biased, but will be extremely cautious of what I advertise since this is a family blog! ;0)


Here is how it will work.... If you want to have an advertising spot on my blog it will cost you $10 a month. Trust me people this is a very low price! If you do not believe me check around.... Or if you are not making hardly any money yet or if you are just starting your business you can send me your products to try. My children would love to participate! So if you make items for children or mommies you can send them my way and we will try them out and then I will give you a post raving about your product..... I promise!!!

So how do you become a part of The Shrum Family Adventures????? You can e-mail me at karlton5@juno.com I have Pay pal to make it easier for you to make your first monthly payment. If you have products that you would like to send me or my girlie's or boys you can e-mail me and I will send you my address! I will also need your link to post to my blog, make sure you include that as well in your e-mail so that I can check out your business first.


Wish me Luck!!! Let the Advertising begin.............. :0)

No comments: