Sunday, August 22, 2010

More Pictures Of My New Sitting Room

OK.....since no one guessed how much my new Sitting Room cost me to redo, I will go a head with my post. The total room transformation from Breakfast Room to Sitting Room only cost me about $30. The $30 was for a bucket of paint and a few paint supplies. Other then the couch my MIL gave me. I had everything else already.

Here are some more pictures of the room and all the accessories. I hope this will inspire you to redo a room that you have always wanted to redo, and I have taught you that you do not need to spend a lot of money to transform your room.

2 major ways to transform your room that is super cheap is #1) Liven up your room with a new paint color. #2) Rearrange your furniture or change your rooms function up.

Now it is your turn to share with me what room you are going to change or have recently changed on a low cost budget! You can leave your your link in my comments.


Now on to the pictures......... Please let me know what you think. ;0)


































































No comments: