Thursday, April 1, 2010

UP And Running..........

Well I am officially up and running again! I have been having a lot of computer problems for a while now! (I ran out of memory.... seriously!) My computer has been getting fixed this week not only cleaned up, but now it has 4X more memory then it ever had! Yay!!!! I am loving having a computer again that actually works in lightening speed! :oD Can you tell I am excited! Now I am working on down loading pictures. I was having trouble with that too! Hopefully that will work now! Sooooo stay tuned......... I have tons of pictures to catch up on posting! I can't believe I am more then a month behind again. Hope there is someone left who reads my blog!!




(Sara Ava took this picture of Karlton and I when took the kids bowling for Joel's B/D. Its a little blurry but she tried ;0). I have now since cut my hair even shorter! I really like it too! I will have to have someone take a picture it.... since my self portraits never turn out to good!)


2 comments:

The SC Denneys said...

Who fixed your computer! Mine has been acting up too!

The Burleys said...

Yay! Glad you are back! :)