Thursday, April 22, 2010

Wishful Thinking Thursday.......

(THIS IS JUST FOR FUN)

Or should I say Wishful Dreaming Thursday.....


So what do I dream about???? I know these are just earthly things and will not earn us treasures in Heaven..... But....... They sure would be fun!

Here are a few things I dream about right now.......


I do not know why.............but, I am in love with the new Camero. I want a shiny silver one...... no make that a platinum one with solid black tented windows. Kind of seems strange for a mom of 5 kids to want one of these huh? I know not all 7 of us could ride in one of these but it would sure be a fun thing to have for me and Lilee to run around and do our erronds in while all the other kiddies are in school! In 16 months Lilee goes to school so I don't need a big ol Yukan XL to drive around in all by myself. Do you think I would look cool in one of these babies??? LOL......

Don't worry this one is only a dream! We can't afford another car payment!

This is the other thing I dream about................. I have been dreaming about this for as long as I can remember!! Going to Paris!!!!! Karlton and I said were would go here for our 15 th Ann. But I had no idea it would sneak up on us this fast! We will celebrate our 15th yr. of being married this July. So , I guess we will have to put Paris off for another few years unless a miracle happens!

You ask why Paris( France )??? Well, to me it is the city of Love. I think it is such a beautiful city! With its shops, fashion, cafes, Chateau's , gardens, museums, I esp. want to see their country side and all the homes!

So what is your wishful thinking or dreaming about???????

2 comments:

jodi said...

ooh! mines a car and a trip too!!! I wish for a Mazda RX-8 and a trip to Hawaii and while i'm dreaming a trip through central\south america too to visit all the ruin sites!

its fun to have these dreams so in a few (or many) years when they happen it will be that much more special!!!

Mary Ann said...

I totall agree Jodi. Except one of mine will not happen. The car....