Friday, October 15, 2010

Family Fun And Maybe Some R&R


We are heading out the door for the Mountains of NC. We have rented an old Farm house that sits in a Valley. It has beautiful garden, a barn, chicken, cows and horses all around. Can't wait!!!! We are planning some more apple picking (since all the other apples are gone and were dry), hiking to some waterfalls, picnicking, and just having fun! We are really close to the Blue Ridge Parkway, Maggie Valley, and Asheville. I HATE driving in the mountains so Please say a prayer for me, our Yukan, all of us. I just had breaks put on it yesterday because they were ready for new ones. I was not about to be up on a mountain with no guard rails and my breaks not work.... I had a dream about that last week. So yesterday Lilee and I spent 3 hours getting new breaks. Fun...Fun!

Anyway.... You know I will have thousands of pictures when we get back! By the way. It was 31 degrees last night where we stayed. Here we come cold weather! ;0) Hope all the leaves are in there glory!

No comments: