Thursday, October 28, 2010

Some Halloween Fun


We have been quite busy this fall season with Halloween activities! How about y'all? Oct. seems to be one  busy month for us.....Last Sat. after our 5K (which I will share about soon), we went to the Boo Bash at Blakeney, my favorite shopping center. We had a great time. I think this year was the best so far! The bad thing was I forgot my camera! I never forget my camera!!!! I had it plugged into my computer down loading t pictures from that morning's race and for to get it. So I did not get any pictures of the kids all dressed up. Even though the kids did not wear their Halloween costumes. Sara Ava wore a cute Halloween outfit and Joel was sort of Bob Marley. He wore his hat that has dreadlocks attached to it that he got in the Bahamas. Lilee wore a poodle costume. The kids all got free pumpkins and lots of free snacks, and candy. The big boys waited with me for the food sampling of the area's restaurants.Yummy! So everyone had a good time!



Then on Sunday the kids decorated their pumpkins....




Lilee made a Pig .....


The other 3 made silly monsters.... Josiah was with a friend so he did not make one.





Jordan made one for me....


This week has been dress up week! The kids school's are having Drug Free week. Everyday they  dress in something different. Mon. Was wear red, Tues. was wear your favorite team jersey day ( Joel and Sara Ava wore Panther jersey's), Wed. was sweats day, today was crazy socks day, and tomorrow is Book Character Day wear they dress up like a character in their fav. book.

Last night at (Awana's) church was Bible Character night. Any guesses to what the kids were???




If you guessed Noah with his 2 Zebra's you are right. I came up with this idea about 2 hrs. before time to leave. I had planned on them being something else, but it did not work out...

So, you can tell that we have been having  a lot of fun around here....the fun is not over yet! The kids will have their school parties tomorrow and then Sat. is our Big Carnival at church. The kids can't wait!

No comments: